May 2016 – We’re Hiring!
We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Administrator to join our small but busy office just outside of Hook.
We will consider both Full time (8.30am- 5.30pm) and Part time (afternoons 1.00pm – 5.30pm)
Hourly rate approx. £8.50 depending on suitability and experience.
Do you want to work for an established engineering company? Do you have experience as a Service Desk Administrator?
If you answered YES to the above questions then please continue reading…
You will be part of the team that ensures the service department runs in an efficient manner. You will be required to liaise with customers, office staff, MD and service engineers. We are looking for candidates who have extensive experience within a service desk administrator position and general office duties.
Your duties will include:
- Answering of customer calls and communicating info to the correct person
- Confirming appointments and updating databases (logging, scheduling, updating the customer, meeting response deadlines)
- Supporting a team of Engineers with diary management
- Scheduling the engineers and keeping them up to date of any changes
- Reports (Creating and amending Job cards/reports for the management team)
- Daily costing and invoicing of chargeable calls
- Handling supplier queries
- Purchase orders (adding to data base/adjusting stock levels accordingly, ticketing off orders)
- EBay Shop -monitoring/processing updating system/sales and customers
- Packaging of outgoing post of parts purchased
- Booking accommodation/travel when required
This is not an exhaustive list but gives you a good idea of your daily responsibilities!
- Previous administrative experience, ideally handling engineers
- Good Excel / Word experience
- Confident and professional communication skills
For more details and to submit your CV, please apply now!
FAO: General Manager: [email protected]
March 2016 – We’re Hiring!
Due to a busy year ahead RS Refrigeration Services are seeking an experienced Commercial Refrigeration and/or Air Conditioning Service Engineer to join our friendly team. We need excellent diagnostic / first time fix skills, 4 years’ experience within refrigeration and/or air conditioning systems and you must be F-gas Cat 1 qualified.
You will be provided with a company vehicle, mobile phone, tablet, uniform, specialist tools and we offer a competitive salary of £22-27k dependent on experience, pension, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
RS Refrigeration was established over 40 years ago, we’re an ISO 9001 accredited company based near Hook, Hants and cover mainly Home Counties and London region.
You will need:
- 4 years’ experience within refrigeration and/or air conditioning
- NVQ level 1 & 2 or City & Guilds
- F-gas Cat 1
- Brazing certificate
- CSCS / CITB skills card
- Good verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work within a team and maintain effective communication line between customers, colleagues and management team
To be considered please email your CV to [email protected] and put Recruitment in the subject line. Good luck and thank you for your interest in RS!