Service Desk Administrator Vacancy
7th March 2018
Spring into a new role this season! We are looking for a Service Desk Administrator here at RS Refrigeration Services. We are an established Air Conditioning & Commercial Refrigeration company based in Hook, Hampshire offering reactive repair, service maintenance and design installation.
We are looking for a Service Desk Administrator to join our small friendly busy office. You will be part of the team that ensures the service department runs in an efficient manner. You will be required to liaise with customers, office staff, Managing Director and service engineers. We are looking for a candidate who many years of extensive experience within an administrator position and general office duties.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Your duties will include:
- Offering excellent support to management for all office duties bringing with you previous skills and knowledge
- Liaising with customers: answering of customer calls confidently and efficient communication of all information
- Confirming appointments and updating databases (logging, scheduling and meeting response deadlines)
- Supporting and liaising with a team of engineers, diarising all works along with updating management
- Scheduling the engineers and keeping them up to date of any changes
- Completion of daily costing and invoicing by use of data system reports (creating and amending job cards)
- Handling supplier queries
- Purchase orders (adding to data base, adjusting stock levels accordingly, completion of full process)
- EBay store – monitoring & processing, updating system, sales and customers
- Packaging of outgoing post of parts purchased and booking in with courier
Skills that would be of benefit: Team player, ability to work without supervision, has a proactive approach, brings new ideas to the business, good organisational skills and accurate attention to detail. Knowledge of H&S Accreditations CHAS, Safe Contractor, ISO 9001 would be of benefit. Must be experienced in word and excel.
Benefits include: Company pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, onsite training, good remuneration salary in line with experience.
To be considered for this varied role please email your curriculum vitae to [email protected] and put Recruitment in the subject line. Thank you for your interest in RS Refrigeration Services.