As an air conditioning company based in Hook, Hampshire we are able to provide maintenance, repairs and services for residential air conditioning to the surrounding areas including Berkshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire, and the London areas.
Whenever you require air conditioning repairs, we work with and around your operational requirements to ensure quality, timely service is guaranteed. We also take into account your budget, offering all types of maintenance contracts from fixed pricing to full repair and maintenance.
We appreciate if you have opted for our maintenance and repairs you have chosen RS Refrigeration to look after every aspect of your air conditioning. That’s why won’t outsource any part of the service, from calling up and reporting an issue to our full qualified engineers, you will be dealing directly with our team. So much so that incoming defects are monitored by our own management team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To ensure our team is fully up-to-date with the condition of your air conditioning unit all data from services, maintenance and repairs are entered and stored in our computer database so that our engineers can get a true understanding of your system. With this we also get full service schedules so that, your air conditioning does not miss a service, promoting a long life.
At RS Refrigeration we understand that problems can occur at any time of day and any time of year. That’s why we are happy to prove cover 24 hours a day, 365 days a year regardless if it is a public holiday or not. That without a fast response time is nothing, at RS Refrigeration we ensure our response time is no more than an hour, preventing you from having to wait around for an engineer to arrive.
All repairs are done on site as and when required with the aim for a first-time fix. On all major repairs, work is undertaken with the minimal amount of downtime and the most cost effective manner.
To summarise, we guarantee quality air conditioning maintenance and service by ensuring:
- All incoming defects are monitored by a member of our own management team 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. We do not use third party call-handling centres.
- All data is entered on our computer database, which gives us a full up-to-date history on all units on contract. It also gives us full servicing schedules.
- We provide a full 24 hour service cover, 365 days per year.
- All repairs are carried out on site as and when required. It is our goal to always provide a first-time fix and to attempt a response time of no more than one hour.
- All major repairs are undertaken with the minimum of down-time and in the most cost effective manner.
- All servicing is carried out on site on an agreed cycle dependant on usage.
- Full coverage of the Berkshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire and London areas
If you require more information about the maintenance, service and repairs packages we provide for domestic air conditioning as well as pricing options, please contact us by calling 01256 760633 or through our contact page.