With over 40 years experience providing commercial air conditioning and refrigeration services, we pride ourselves in offering a high level of technical ability along with competitive rates whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service that we have built our reputation on.
Whether you require air conditioning design, and installation, air conditioning repairs, refrigeration design and installation, repairs or maintenance, we provide you with energy efficient solutions tailored to suit your individual requirements within your budget and timeline.
Our staff are constantly trained both in-house and externally to the highest standards, each engineer holding a variety of industry qualifications such as the very latest refrigerant safe handling certification and other NVQ and CITB credentials. We also have regular staff performance reviews as part of our ISO9001 certification.
Management Operation Support Systems
Being ISO9001 certified means we surpass stringent quality assurance tests by an independent body. RS Refrigeration achieves this by a number of accomplished means:
- All incoming defects are monitored by a member of the management team 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
- All data is entered on our computer data-base, which gives us a full up-to-date history on all units on contract. It also gives us full servicing schedules
- Provide a full 24 hour service cover, 365 days per year
- Our engineers all use PDA software which provides a real-time interface between our office database and all our field service engineers, enabling immediate job allocation and updates. This has dramatically reduced our carbon footprint and increased efficiency by eliminating unnecessary trips to the office to pick up/drop off paperwork.
- All repairs will be carried out on site as and when required. It is our goal always to provide a “first-time” fix and to attempt an on-site response time of no more than four hours
- All major repairs will be undertaken with the minimum of down-time and in the most cost effective manner
- All servicing to be carried out on site on an agreed cycle dependant on usage
- RS Refrigeration will carry out servicing whenever it is needed and will work with and around the operational requirements of the customer concerned to limit down-time to an absolute minimum
- Hiring only qualified and experienced air conditioning and refrigeration contractors, we ensure all client expectations are met every step of the way as we provide outstanding reliability and professionalism with every project, regardless of size or budget. We are dedicated to working with you to become a committed service partner. We integrate expertise to ensure complete success and above all total satisfaction.
Stores and Spares
At our workshop stores facility we stock a high range of refrigeration and air conditioning spares for many types of systems. If we don’t have the part in stock, our vast chain of proven track record suppliers means we can have your required parts usually the very next day.
Our engineering expertise is renowned in the industry as being second to none and each of our engineers are highly competent to diagnose and resolve most refrigeration and air conditioning issues. When an irregular problem occurs on-site that presents rare and complicated symptoms, we have the great advantage of a highly experienced office based back-up team with years of combined knowledge to draw from. This means we can always get to the bottom of the problem efficiently and resolve the situation with the absolute minimum of disturbance to our customers’ normal working procedures.
“I have no hesitation in recommending this company”
Lawson Edwards, Proprietor of Dennis Edwards for Foodservice