Commercial Air Conditioning Hampshire
We understand the importance that commercial air conditioning has to a business; the benefits it has to machinery and people, which is why when it goes wrong it can disrupt the equilibrium of your work place. At RS Refrigeration we pride ourselves on keeping that disturbance to an absolute minimum with our range of commercial air conditioning service and maintenance packages.
ALL of our service & maintenance contracts include breakdown support 24/7 365 days of the year.
We understand that when choosing our service you want to deal with our company directly, therefore we never use third party calling companies. Our fully trained engineers aim to respond to your call within the hour and, once there, they use their expertise to diagnose the fault and provide a first-time fix on site as much as possible.
A Service You Can Trust.
If you are unfortunate enough to require a major repair, our team will try to lessen the impact by repairing your commercial air conditioning system with minimum down time and in the most cost effect manner.
A Service Bespoke to your Needs
Every business is unique, that’s why we provide a range of commercial air conditioning maintenance and repair packages designed to suit the varying requirements of businesses. As a business you can either tell us the number of services you need per year and we can provide a bespoke package to cater for that. Alternatively, if you are unsure of the number of maintenance checks you require our team can assess the package you need based on usage, age and any other factors.
Incorporated into our maintenance packages is our commercial air conditioning repairs call out. We understand that you can’t estimate if or when your system is likely to breakdown which is why we provide cover to enable repairs to be carried out on site, as and when required. Our 24 hour, 365 day a year cover means that your air conditioning will be diagnosed at any time of day any day of the year regardless if it is a bank holiday.
A Full Service History
Similar to vehicles, with air conditioning repairs it is easier to diagnose an issue when you know the history of the unit. That’s why we store all available data about your system in one database, helping us understand fully the issues that have occurred. This prevents you from having to explain your commercial air conditioning unit’s life story each time an engineer is called out to look at it.
What you can expect from our Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair service?
- All incoming defects are monitored by a member of our own management team 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. We do not use third party call-handling centres.
- All data is entered on our computer database, which gives us a full up-to-date history on all units on contract. It also gives us full servicing schedules.
- We provide a full 24 hour service cover, 365 days per year.
- All repairs are carried out on site as and when required. It is our goal to always provide a first-time fix and to attempt a response time of no more than one hour.
- All major repairs are undertaken with the minimum of down-time and in the most cost effective manner.
- All servicing is carried out on site on an agreed cycle dependant on usage.
- Full coverage of the Berkshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire and London areas
If you require more information about the commercial air conditioning maintenance and repair packages we offer please contact a member of our friendly team on 01256 760633 or by visiting our contact us page