Vacancy for a Senior Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer
19th July 2018
RS Refrigeration is a Company based near Hook, covering mainly Home Counties & the London region.
RS Refrigeration Services is seeking a Senior Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer to join our management team.
If you are interested in this position you will need excellent communication and diagnostic Skills, being able to communicate with our field based engineer’s asking diagnostic questions and offering expert technical advice to assist the engineers. Preferably with a minimum of 10 years’ experience within Refrigeration and Air Conditioning industry and ideally with multiple equipment manufactures knowledge.
Minimum qualifications required:
- NVQ level 2 & 3 or City & Guilds
- F-gas Cat 1 qualified
- Full UK driving license
You will also benefit from holding the following qualifications and personal skills:
- Brazing certificate
- CSCS / CITB Skills card
- Excellent diagnostic / first time fix skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Able to work within a team and maintain an effective communication line between customers, colleagues and management.
In Return you will receive the following benefits:
- £45 -50k salary.
- Door to Door pay
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Professional racked company van and fuel card
- Professional tools
- Accredited training
To be considered please email your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Recruitment in the subject line. Thank you for your interest in RS Refrigeration Services.